Friday, November 18, 2011

I'll be back...soon!

It has been a crazy year.... wait, really? The years almost over? And I still haven't written anything?  Well, the fact that I'm working full time (nursing) AND apprenticing for a new career (dog grooming) 5 days a week probably has something to do with it. But I digress. There are surely times when I could have found time to write.  So though things have been crazy and I've put my writing on the back burner, I resolve to get back to it. I just need to be inspired!

So what inspires me? Music, helping others, gardening, cooking, planning for the future... Any number of things inspire me when I'm in the right frame of mind.

So how do I get in the right frame of mind?  Take a little time for myself to relax and hear my inner voice.  Wait, I think I just discussed the time issue...

So how do I make more time for myself? Stop working? Stop apprenticing? Stop cooking and cleaning? Hmmm... OK, I undigress! (hey, the first creative thing I've done in months... I made up a word!)  I don't really have the time to write right now.... but I can promise myself that the time is coming soon.

In the immortal words of Arnold Schwartzenegger... "I'll be back!"

No comments:

Post a Comment